Monday, June 14, 2010

Gizmodo Shooting Challenge

Today's photo comes to you because of the Gizmodo shooting challenge (http://www.facebook.com/ShootingChallenge?ref=ts) . Technically this photo cannot be submitted because it wasn't taken in the past week. This past week's challenge was lens flare. This has got a great one.
Like most of my older photos it was just taken with my old point and shoot camera. This was early morning (around 7 am if I remember correctly) within an hour of landing in Auckland, NZ (yes, we're going there again today). I knew it was going to be an amazing trip if this was one of the first things I saw on the trip.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a new picture to post - I'm planning on taking my camera with me to Riverside Park to take pictures before/after pilates.

No comments:

Post a Comment