Sunday, August 1, 2010

After a long absence...

So I've completely failed at the posting everyday thing. Jury duty definitely got me out of the habit. Since then I've been job hunting and had many visitors with us in the city so I've gotten out of practice.
So here's the reboot! Last night The Break Mission played their first show in many, many months with a super line up. Instead of a duo or trio they were joined by friends for a six piece show! It was great fun with all the friends. Here's one of the photos from the night. More will be coming on their website and/or facebook.
I did some experimenting with the flash which I normally avoid. Definitely had some successes but the ones with available light definitely had more character. Overall a successful session on stage and off!

No comments:

Post a Comment